Thursday, September 16, 2010

2010 Acura TSX Tech: What I drove last night

2010 Acura TSX Tech: What I drove last night
The TSX kept a big, goofy grin plastered across my face the whole time I had it, whether ducking through traffic on the way home from the office or running around later in the evening, the surprisingly smooth four-banger eagerly responding to anything I asked so long as I kept the revs piled really high. It's far from a horsepower machine--though with 201 hp pulling 3,400 pounds around, it's not terrible--but in the best tradition of Honda-built engines, it sings at the top end of the tachometer, and the shifter ensures it's easy and a joy to work that tach needle, keeping the car planted in the fat of its power band.

Read more: http://www.autoweek.com/article/20100830/CARREVIEWS/100839995#ixzz0zjN27ENR

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could have a piece of that thing too.
    All i can have today were only ACURA parts. Buy and sell business. I wish i could afford to buy one.

    ReplyDelete